What is a Webmaster?
A Webmaster is the administrator of a website.
Generally, a webmaster's responsibilities include:
- Register and maintain the website's domain name and email addresses
- Maintain uptime on the web, database, and SMTP farms
- Design the website, or direct page designers and software developers
- Monitor the size of the site to ensure allowed bandwidth and disk space is not exceeded
- Plan future growth, requirements and limitations of the website
The Webmaster cannot answer questions regarding your HOA dues, grant access to an amenity, or provide any information about the inner-workings of the HOA, events, budget's, ACC approvals, etc.
If you have an question for the association, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise, if you have trouble with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.